This recipe is absolutely a favorite of Mr. Smith's. I made this for July 4th dinner (with Potato Salad). It has become our annual tradition. We are partial to using it on steak, but it would certainly work with just about any meat you choose.
I usually make a double batch of it, so that I can have some extra around for next time.
- 2 tablespoons coriander seeds
- 2 tablespoons whole peppercorns
- 3 tablespoons fresh thyme, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
You will be thanking me later.
Once again, this one is from Bon Appetit. They just know how to do it. 'Nuff said.
Have a fabulous Easter!